Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in Bankersdangal.com. Here we are creating questions sample which are BASED ON LATEST IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams.
ENGLISH FILL-UPS BASED ON NEW PATTERN OF IBPS PO AND CLERK MAINS
QUESTION- Fill in the blanks making the sentences grammatically correct.
- What is ______ is that the appointment process_______ become a spoils system based ____ political ________.
1) Anguish, had , at , support.
2) Painful, having , at , hierarchy.
3)Quiet , has , upon , help.
4)Disquieting , has , on , patronage.
- Policy outcomes are not _____ gender neutral as _______ believed, and _____ reinforce _______ hierarchies.
1) So , common , can , existed.
2) At all , common , could , exist.
3) As , commonly , can , existing.
4)So , similarly , can , prevalent.
- I ____ not ____ available _____ anyone ______ tomorrow.
1) Will , being , for , till.
2) Shall , been , to , since.
3) Shall , be , to , from.
4) Would , been , for , till.
- ______ such _____ scenario ______ account India ______ grow.
1) Taken , kind of , at , is.
2) Taking , a , into , will .
3) Finding , the , in , may.
4) Taken , a , at , will be.
5.Companies can ______ recruit staff _____ they are _______ _________ by the government.
1) Direct , kept , because , responded.
2) Directly , keeping , so , responsible.
3) Directed , held , as , responsibly .
4) Directly , since , held , responsible.