Sunshine is here to discuss with you how to make a strategy for bank exams as the Ibps calendar is out today. Many of you might be thinking how to start and from where for the upcoming exams.. Guys you people have ample time left at hand. All you need to do Is to work on the new pattern and changing trend. Remember slow and steady wins the race.
Here we are providing you daily with questions on English based in the new pattern.
Judge your self before ibps does.
All the very best !!!!!!!
INSTRUCTION- – BELOW IN EACH QUESTION FIVE SENTENCE ARE GIVEN , FIND THE SENTENCE WHICH IS NOT REALLY CONTRIBUTING TO THE MAIN THEME OF THE PASSAGE. OR FIND THE ODD ONE OUT.
- High welfare spending has not been efficacious in significantly improving human welfare in India.
- To move up HDI rankings India needs to reinvent its mai-baap sarkar which patronises rather than provides real opportunity for the poor.
- India as a nation performs fairly better when it comes about the GDP irrespective of the fact that it stood far behind others in HDI.
- It comes in at a lowly 135th among 185 countries, worse off than besieged Palestine that is currently under bombardment.
- India’s place has remained unchanged in the latest UNDP rankings for Human Development Index (HDI), the most widely accepted measure of living standards and human welfare.
- Air pollution is by far the most harmful form of pollution in our environment.
- Chlorofluorocarbons (CFC), released from refrigerators, air-conditioners, deodorants and insect repellents cause severe damage to the Earth’s environment.
- Evidence of increasing air pollution is seen in lung cancer, asthma, allergies, and various breathing problems along with severe and irreparable damage to flora and fauna.
- The sale of refrigerators and air-conditioners has considerably dropped since demonetization.
- One of the greatest problems that the world is facing today is that of environmental pollution, increasing with every passing year and causing grave and irreparable damage to the earth.
- The global tourism industry has grown about 50% in the past decade, despite set back caused by terrorism, pandemics and times of political and economic unrest (UNWTO, 2011).
- Some neighboring countries are reportedly stated to be breading grounds of terrorism.
- Global tourism was affected by several worldwide disasters starting in 2008 and reaching full impact in 2009.
- After years of observation and primary research there are many things that still have to find out for the total development of tourism.
- The paper is an attempt to find out the gap in knowledge and awarenessby analysing the challenges and opportunities presented to tourism development in the state.
- Stories are everywhere – in newspapers, books, on TV and the internet.
- Aliza was fond of telling stories to her friends when she was a kid.
- The emphasis of traditionalstorytelling is as much on the telling as the story itself.
- Stories are recreated by the teller at each telling and passed on through generations.
- Every day conversation is full of anecdotes and real life stories.Story telling helps us understand our environment and personal experience.
HDI- 3 Sentence
POLLUTION – 4 Sentence
TOURISM – 2 Sentence
STORY – 2 Sentence