Logical Reasoning Section is an important and time-consuming part of banking and other competitive exams.We are hereby going to share some Logical Reasoning Puzzle. these all questions are either taken from various sources or emailed us by bankersdangal’s users so that we can share it for those who can not afford to have access to these kinds of puzzles.
Direction- Study the following information carefully and solve the following puzzles.
Everybody is seated facing the centre. Abhishek the CEO, is standing and he assigns everyone a certain number of documents ranging from 1 to 8 in any order such that every employee gets some documents which needs to be verified at the earliest. lt is further known that:
- The person who was assigned 7 documents sat 2nd to the right of Bharti.
- Ratnesh sits to the immediate left of the person who is assigned 1 document.
- Dipika sits opposite to Pranav who is a neighbour of Karthik.
- Nikita was assigned 4 documents and sat 3rd to the right of the person who was assigned 5 documents.
- Bharti is 2nd to the right of Ankita.
- Bharti and Ratnesh were assigned even number of documents.
- Pranav was assigned odd number of documents
- Dipika got lesser number of documents than Ankita
- Bharti did not have the maximum number of documents.
9 employees Rajesh, Ramesh, Rakesh, Rohini, Rajni, Ranjan, Raman, Rohan and Rashmi work in ABS Private Ltd. They have monthly incomes 10k, 20k, 30k, 40k, 50k, 60k, 70k, 80k and 90k not necessarily in the same order. Everyone incurs some expenditure and also makes some monthly savings. lt is further known that
- Difference between Rajesh’s and Ramesh’s salary is equal to Rakesh’s salary who earns the least amount.
- Rohini earns 40k more than Ramesh.
- The sum of incomes of Ranjan and Ramesh is equal to Rashmi’s income.
- Rajni’s monthly expenditure is 45k.
- Rashmi saves 40k in a month.
- Raman earns 80k.
- Rashmi’s monthly expenditure is equal to Rajni’s monthly income.
- Rohini’s monthly expenditure is equal to Rohan’s monthly income.
- Rohini’s monthly savings are equal to Ramesh’s monthly income.
- Rohini earns more than Ranjan.