Dear Friends, Please try to solve these Hard Logic Reasoning puzzles for upcoming banking and other competitive exams. We are going to share some toughest Logical Reasoning Puzzle questions with solution.
Lateral thinking Puzzle questions are one of the most popular Topics in almost all competitive examinations such as SBI PO,IBPSPO,NICL,LICAAO etc.
Study the following information carefully and Solve it.
- There are Seven different TV Shops – A, B, C, D, E, F and G sold TVs starting from Monday to Sunday (of the same week) not necessarily in same order.
- The number of TVs sold by the Seven TV shops in seven different days is 4, 6, 9, 12, 18, 15 and 27 (not necessarily in same order).
- The Shop ‘A’ sold TVs on one of the days after Friday. On Wednesday, the number of TVs sold is 12. The difference between the number of TVs sold on Monday and Friday is the multiple of the number 7
- There are two shops between the shop F and the shop which one sold 4TVs. Shop B sold TVs on one of the days immediately before the shop that sold 9 TVs. There are two shops between B and G.
- There are three shops between the shop F and D. C not sold the least number of TVs. The sum of TVs sold on Wednesday and Saturday is more than ten and the sum equals to the number of TVs sold on Friday.
- The difference between the number of TVs sold by Shop B and G is less than five. The Shop which sold 9 TVs not on Friday.The shop F sold the TVs on one of the days after the shop which sold 4TVs.
- The shop which sold more than 12 TVs (not an odd number) is immediately after the one which one sold 12 TVs. Shop F sold more number of TVs than Shop D.
Study the following information carefully and solve it.
Seven friends A,B, C, D,E, F and G. Each of them is an officer in Army, Airforce, Navy, IAS, RBI, VAO and CBI. They like different colours – White, Blue, Red, Yellow, Pink Black and Green colour but not necessarily in that order. Their hobbies are Photography, Gardening, Reading, Painting, Dancing, Singing and Riding but not necessarily in the same order. Three of them preferred Pepsi and remaining all preferred Cola.
The person whose hobby is dancing preferred Pepsi while who is the RBI officer preferred Cola. F is the Airforce officer like pink color.Navy officer does not like black and yellow color.
- The two friends who took Pepsi were the person whose favourite colour is Pink and the one whose hobby is Riding.
- D did not take Pepsi and his favourite colour is White. B’s favourite colour is Blue. He did not like Pepsi and he likes to read novels
- D clicks a picture of his friend B who is an Army officer.
- The person whose favourite colour is Red likes painting but he is not E and the person who is RBI likes gardening.
- D is not a Navy officer. The person who likes red color is either Navy or IAS officer. The person who is an Army officer likes Blue colour is not preferred Pepsi
- The Rider’s favourite colour is Black and he is neither VAO nor CBI and he is not A. C’s favourite colour is Green and his hobby is not Singing or painting.
- E is VAO officer, his hobby is not painting, reading or gardening and he preferred pepsi.
Ans- puzzle 2
A Cola Red Navy – Painting
B Cola Blue Army – Reading
C Cola Green RBI – Gardening
D Cola White CBI – Photography
E Pepsi Yellow VAO – Dancing
F Pepsi Pink Airforce – Singing
G Pepsi Black IAS – Riding
100 Computer awareness questions for IBPS AND SBI PO Preparation