As you know High level Seating Arrangement is very importance in getting a good score in Forthcoming Exams like sbi po. Thus, we are sharing with you a practice set of Reasoning to help you prepare better for the upcoming exams. We hope this post will assist you in sharpening your reasoning skills. All the best !!!! .
High level reasoning seating arrangement Puzzle
Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Eight family members P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are sitting around a circular table but not necessarily in the same order.Some of them are females and some of them are males. All of them are related to each other in same way or the other.Some of them are facing the centre while some of them are facing outside(i.e. Opposite to the centre).
1) R’s husband sits to the immediate right of V. T and U face a direction opposite to that of P(i.e if P faces the centre then T and U face outside and Vice-Versa)
2) R’s brother sits to her immediate right. Neither Q nor U is the brother of R. P’s wife sits to the immediate right of T. P sits second to the left of his wife.
3) W is not an immediate neighbour of Q. W is the wife of U. U sits third to the right of W. S is neither an immediate neighbour of W nor T.
4) Only three people sit between P and his brother. Both the immediate neighbours of R face opposite directions.(i.e if one neighbour faces the centre then the other neighbour faces outside and Vice-Versa)
5) T sits second to the right of the Q. Q faces the centre. Only two people sit between T and R. R is the daughter of P. No female is an immediate neighbour of R.
1. How many people sit between Q and V’s daughter when counted from the left of Q?
[wpspoiler name=”Answer” style=”wpui-android”]None[/wpspoiler]
2. If it is given that Q is the father of V, then what is the position of Q with respect to Q’s son in law?
- Immediate Right
- Second to the left
- Third to the Right
- Third to the left
- Second to the Right
[wpspoiler name=”Answer” style=”wpui-android”]D. Third to the left[/wpspoiler]
3. Which of the following statements regarding V is definitely correct?
- V is the sister of T
- V sits second to the right of U
- Q and P are immediate neighbours of V
- None of the given options is correct
- V is the sister-in-law of U.
[wpspoiler name=”Answer” ]B. V sits second to the right of U[/wpspoiler]
4. Who amongst the following faces the centre?
[wpspoiler name=”Answer” ]B. T[/wpspoiler]
5. Who amongst the following sits exactly between R and P when counted from the left of P?
[wpspoiler name=”Answer” ] B. S[/wpspoiler]
6. Who amongst the following sits third to the right of T?
- T’s father-in-law
- T’s Nephew
- T’s father
[wpspoiler name=”Answer” ]B.T’s father-in-law[/wpspoiler]
[wpspoiler name=”Explanation” ]