SBI PO Recruitment 2017 notification out! SBI has released applications for PO from young ,bright and dynamic candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career. SBI PO online registration will start from 7th February 2017.
SBI PO Vacancy 2017
SBI has released the notification for a total of 2313 posts. You can read the details of vacancies from the link below –
SBI PO Recruitment 2017: Important Dates
|Opening Date of Online Registration||7th February 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||6th March 2017|
|Download of call letters Preliminary Exam||15th April 2017 onwards|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||29th and 30th april and 6th, 7th May 2017|
|Result of Preliminary exam||17th May 2017|
|Download of call letters for Mains||22nd May 2017|
|Mains Online Examination||4th June 2017|
|Result of Mains Exam||19th June 2017|
SBI PO 2017 Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum age of the Candidate should be 21 years and Maximum age is 30 years as on 1st April 2017.
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.07.2017. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
SBI PO 2017: Exam Details
- SBI PO Exam 2017 will be conducted in following three phases –
1. Prliminary exam
2. Mains Exam (Objective + Descriptive)
- We will update the exam pattern and syllabus of both the phases of SBI PO Exam 2017 shortly.
SBI PO Application Fee
|1.||SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100 (intimation charges only)|
|2.||General and others||Rs. 600 (Application fees including intimation charges)|
How to Apply Online for SBI PO Exam 2017
- Candidates can apply online for SBI PO 2017 from 07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers orwww.statebankofindia.com/careers.
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
click here for official notifications