As you all know that SBI PO 2017 notification is out. and you all must have started to prepare yourself to sail through it. here we bring you to a high level linear sitting arrangement with blood relation PUZZLE for practice. friends if you really want to engrave your name in final list of SBI PO 2017 , work hard as you never did before. and always go for hard questions. because ……
Twelve friends are sitting in two parallel rows containing six people each in such a way that there is equal distance between adjacent persons. In row 1 A, B, C, D, E and F are seated and all of them are facing north and in row 2 P, Q, R, S, T and U, are seated and are facing south, but not necessarily in the same order.
- There are four persons sits to the right of R.
- R’s daughter is immediate neighbor of the one, who faces R.
- There are one person sits between R’s son and R’s daughter.
- Q is married to F.
- R’s son-in-law sits third to the left of the one, who faces the person, who is immediate left of A’s brother.
- Two persons sit between S and T. R’s brother sits second to the right of R’s sister.
- S does not sit one of the extreme ends.
- A is brother-in law of B.
- A’s father sits second to the right of A’s brother.
- E is married to S.
- only one person sits between A’s brother and R’s mother.
- R’s son-in-law does not sit one of the extreme ends.
- A’s sister-in-law faces S.
- A’s sister-in-law sits third to the left of R’s daughter.
- P faces E, who sits one of the extreme left end.
- B sits third to the right of E.
- Q sits immediate right of the person, who faces R’s wife.
- R’s mother sits third to the left of the one, who faces the one, who sits immediate right of R’s son in-law.
- R’s brother-in-law sits fourth to the left of R’s wife.
- C sits diagonally opposite to the one, who is immediate right of U.
- A is son-in-law of D.
# solve it and post your answers in comment box. do not ask for solution because this time it is do or die exam.
# hit here for high level puzzles for IBPS PO, SBI PO....