Indian forest service (main) 2016 exam results Declared
- On the basis of the written results of the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2016 held by the Union Public Service Commission in November, 2016, (12-11-2016 to 23-11-2016), the candidates with the following Roll Numbers have qualified for Personality Test.
- The candidature of these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates will be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualifications, community, physical handicap and other documents such as TA Form, etc. at the time of their Personality Test. The formats of SC/ST/OBC/PH Certificates and TA Form, etc. can be downloaded from the Website of the Commission. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said documents ready with them.
- The Personality Test for these candidates is likely to commence from 27/02/2017. Personality Tests will be held in the Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069. Detailed programme for the Personality Test will be uploaded on the Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in. The e-Summon letter will be made available on the Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in. No paper Summon Letter will be issued for the Personality Test/Interview by the Commission.
- The candidates who do not receive communication regarding their Personality Test, should immediately contact the office of the Commission through letter or on Phone Nos. 011-23385271, 011-23381125, 011-23098543 or Fax No. 011-23387310, 011-23384472.
- No request for change in the date and time of the Interview/ Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained.
- The candidates are advised to notify changes in their address, if any, to the Commission immediately through e-mail, letter or Fax.
- The mark-sheets of candidates will be placed on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Interview/Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.