Bankersdangal has brought Questions on Very High Level Puzzle/sitting SBI PO floor arrangement ( high level reasoning Seating Arrangement and Circular Arrangement) and these Questions were asked in previous few year question papers of PO and Clerical Level.These questions on floor sitting arrangement and Circular Arrangement will help the candidates in going through the Puzzles level of difficulty of SBI PO 2017 and IBPS PO 2017.
Direction – PUZZLE #1, TOUGHEST ONE
Directions – puzzle #2
Seven persons A,B,C,D,E,F and G attend meetings at seven different places on different days of the week from Monday to Sunday. The seven places are viz, Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Indore, Pune, Goa and Kolkata. They also like different colors viz, Green, Orange, Red,Blue,Black,White and Pink but not necessarily in the same order.
- D who likes White does not attend meeting in Mumbai and attends meeting on the next day on which E attends meeting, who attends meeting in Goa.
- The one who attends meeting at Indore likes Black. B attends meeting at Jaipur on Wednesday.
- Two people attend meeting between the days on which one who likes Black and the one who likes White attend meeting.
- The one who likes Orange attends the meeting just before the day on which the one who likes Green attends the meeting.
- The one who attends meeting in Delhi does not like Red.
- C attends meeting at Indore. G attends meeting on Monday but not in Mumbai or Kolkata.
- F attends a meeting at Pune on Friday.
- The one who likes Blue attends meeting on the day just before the day on which C attends the meeting. Three people attend the meeting on the day between the days on which the one who likes Green and the one who likes Pink attend the meeting.
Checkout 100 Computer Awareness Questions for IBPS AND SBI PO Preparation.